|The Mission Statement|
|Senior Star Service Members
advocate the right of all seniors to receive excellent products
and services...and most importantly, to remain safe, confident, and secure when receiving
these services. Senior Star Service Members foster an atmosphere of trust and cooperation
between the business and the senior consumer.
- First and foremost, certified Senior Star Service providers recognize the value
of our senior citizens as the knowledge, experience, and wisdom of our communities.
- Recognize seniors as an important and vital part of their client base.
- Strive to maintain a strong, positive reputation in the senior community.
- Resolve any complaints or problems in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the
senior client. Agree to make every effort to respond in writing to any senior complaint
within five business days.
- Member agrees to insert Senior Star Service logo whenever possible in all display
advertising, signage and storefront(s).
- Make every effort to return all calls and inquiries from senior prospects and
clients in a timely manner, typically within 48 hours.
- Be ON-TIME for all scheduled appointments.
- Provide a senior client with a clear, comprehensible contract (if needed) prior
to providing any service or product. Member agrees to carefully read through and
review ALL stipulations of such a contract with the senior client, including any
and all fine print. Member agrees to recommend that the senior client review
such a contact with a lawyer, friend, or family member before proceeding and
will provide the senior client ample time to do so. The senior client can sign
such a contract, and waive their right to an outside review, if they so choose.
However, the recommendation MUST be presented.
- Make every effort to provide products and services that are completely
understandable and comprehensible to senior consumers.
- Always provide polite and helpful service and will treat senior consumers with
respect, courtesy, and consideration.
- Answer any and all questions from seniors concisely and truthfully.
- Notify senior consumers and extend the opportunity to review copies of all
licenses, insurances, permits, or any documents necessary to complete their service.
These documents should be readily available if requested by a senior client.
- Membership in Senior Star Service expires after one year and must be renewed annually.
|* Failure to adhere to any of these requirements can result in immediate termination of membership.|